Thursday, March 26, 2009

Friends and Lovers

Sssoooo...Friends and Lovers one's good and the other one is somewhat obsolete. Online dating is the weirdest thing ever. You look at the profiles scan through people in "your area" and see the lame-ass dudes taking their pictures labeled "me" and "I'm in the middle!" With the camera facing the mirror and the flash blinding their face. *I'm distracted watching Chelsea Lately*
OK back to business. I'm not against online search and destroy. Some people I am close to have searched and found love on the world wide inter-web. I just haven't had any luck yet. I'm pretty tired of being stalked by some over aged weirdos calling me "beautiful" I would like to find a normal, young, educated man who's not afraid of some curves and can look pass the stereo-type of full-figured women.
I hate to think that my locale has anything to do with the pick ins around here, especially since I've talked to some other girl friends and wouldn't you know that the grass on the "other side" may have a bunch of cow dung on it instead of crayola colored green clippings. Love can be nice and mean, comforting and cold, red hot and then only luke warm. It's hard to have it, hard to get it, and hard to keep it. But the most painful thing about love is to try and live without it.

1 comment: