Soooo... If lint is in my pocket and I collect enough can I make it turn into money? Ok lame question. My blog is not going to be that long because it's the same news as before. Right now the cash flow has a bad leak and needs more than duct tape to patch it up! Ok enough of that. I took a nap today after I cleaned up my room. Spring cleaning I guess. I took a nap and then I solved some puzzles on Wheel Of Fortune, I should have gone to the audition in Slo...But I didn't.
I think I'm going to go back to school after I find a job. I'm going to be a teacher I think. I feel like I have a thing like a natural leadership and something to give. I only feel like this because when I went to the Discovery Museum and I looked at all those little kids. They were horrible and cute at the same time. I'm thinking like 7th grade or 11th. I want to teach the ones who are kinda in-between and just need a little help getting to thier final stages of education.
I don't know what subject but I was thinking maybe English or Drama. The latter I think would be more difficult since I would have to oversee productions and auditions and such. I don't know it depends. Aside from getting more money that has been on my mind since Thurs. I need a job.
I think I'm going to go back to school after I find a job. I'm going to be a teacher I think. I feel like I have a thing like a natural leadership and something to give. I only feel like this because when I went to the Discovery Museum and I looked at all those little kids. They were horrible and cute at the same time. I'm thinking like 7th grade or 11th. I want to teach the ones who are kinda in-between and just need a little help getting to thier final stages of education.
I don't know what subject but I was thinking maybe English or Drama. The latter I think would be more difficult since I would have to oversee productions and auditions and such. I don't know it depends. Aside from getting more money that has been on my mind since Thurs. I need a job.

No comments:
Post a Comment