For all of you wonderful people following my bloggity-blog-blog. I'm sorry. Today has been weird. I may have brought it on myself. I usually pray before I go to work. I ask God to make my day go by as hassle free as possible. Most of the time it works. Today however, I worked with the most horrible type of gay guy. The "Superior" in charge gay. This ass***e "B" I'll call him rode my ass today so hard you'd think he was straight! It was little things here and there "blah blah blah?!" I was hardly listening and as all of you guys know I HATE authority...Especially when it comes from a wannabe.
So OK I told an ex-co-worker that I had "No comment" when she asked me if I liked working there. I was not going to tell her the ABSOLUTE truth so I said what I said, and that was being polite! He of course comes to me with his little head-set and whispers to me "If you want I'd be more than happy to discuss some issues if you'd like and we can explore other blah blah..." I had totally cut him off after that. I cut him off and said I was just kidding and that the problems I had included more hours and that had not been addressed right before he launched into "Starbucks is the most bbbbbbllllllllaaaaaahhhhhhh..."
Ok people are you F**K**G kidding me?!!? Get over yourself homo-you-don't is what I wanted to say but I kept my toungue and laughed in my head. I then shared my story with another co-worker "R" and she said he was being a dick to her as well! What yellow brick road had I stepped on? A couple of aquaintences came in and shouted "Hey Courtney you wanna go to LA...Like right now?!" I informed them that I had to work. Then Gay Akien let me know I "Could go if I wanted to"
After I turned down the invite, he informed me again I could go home early because it was "dead" I thought ok Elton John I'll go home then. And with that I tore off my green cloth apron, collected my foul coffee smelling sweatshirt and left. The only person who gets to verbally abuse me for the hell of it are the voices in my head..And they took the day off. So yeah. Please don't get me wrong, I love the guys who fly the rainbow flag, just not the ones who hate themselves so much they want to take it out on the "breeders" so I'd vote "Yes on Prop 8" Just because it would be a big F**K-U to this wanna be Richie-Rich. I hope his Audi is "in good hands with Allstate" because he better watch his freshly waxed back...Beotch!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment