Friday, April 24, 2009

Love for the Crazy, Addicted & Incarcerated...

So....I took a chance on an uknown guy, He's nice, sweet, overly emotional at times, and a complete open book. I like him for who he's looking to become, and somewhat for the person he is right now. I had made the mistake of letting my ideas and expectations become the best of my mind. They took over and the sanity left me as quick as an unexpected fart.
I've checked his Myspace, and it's more boring then I thought it would be, but take it from someone who's heard and not done that if you just got outta the clinker with men named "Peaches" you'd probably wanna keep a pretty low profile as well. But I could have gone my WHOLE LIFE without knowing about his "Playa Playboy" days and how he was coming into his sexuality and how he kept the urges and desires at bay with amagazine an lotion. If I had known I was going to be a trash recepticle last night I would'nt have eaten before I went to class and I would have taken out my OWN baggage first.
Se la vie, I guess. I'm trying to be different all by myself. I cut my hair, stuck up for myself at work and it's gotten me about "tree-fifty" LOL (if you've seen SouthPark you'd laugh at that) So untill I shed the memory of past mistakes of old relationships, I'm gonna keep my eyes and ears open. Because now that Obama is in office and there is going to be a change, it can start with my history not repeating it's self.

No comments: