Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vincent...Where are you?!

So ok. LoVe usually looms around during Spring. Depending on where you live and what you're looking for. I was recently scoped out by a gentleman in my cardio kick-my-ass-boxing class when I was showing off some "sweet dance moves" I got caught off guard by this guy who had made himself his own work out area in the back corner of the class where he was free to sweat hard and kick as high as he wants to without the restrictions of sharing space on the rest of the gym floor. He came up to me at the end of class and introduced himself, mind you this class has been going on now for about 7-8 weeks, but giving him the benefit of the doubt I was flattered. He wished me a goodnight and then he was gone as quickly as he sneaked up on me.
One of my BBFL's E (who is taking the class as well) teased me pretty bad until I agreed to talk to him next class. So Thursday rolled around and I was kinda nervous, I have not had a crush in FOREVER so I have to admit my heart kinda pounded even before the warm-up. I nonchalantly looked around the classroom and to the clock waiting see my wannabe prince charming walk through the door. 6:30p...6:35...6:40 as the music was pumping and everyone starting panting and drinking water. Vince never showed up.
I was kinda like "no biggie" next week. Well it's here and I did the same routine. No show AGAIN...I'm sad I'm not going to lie. I hope I did'nt put my eggs in one basket because Easter's over and bunnies aren't that cute.

No comments: