I love both. When the two can come together than there's a good chance I'll have to change my undies before the end of the night. I bought candy today, because it was on sale. I also bought a face mask to keep out the "swine flu" I should use it to keep out the chocolate...But that's a different story. I've been thinking about and talking about relationships and I'm getting a little nauseous. I've got this person in mind to maybe consider to talk to, but I'm not quite sure if I'm just bored or lonely or bronley (I just made that up... duh)
I'm just wanting to have some sort of love sharing this summer. I don't think a single girl should have to live her summer(s) alone. I'm scared that I will be like a close family member of mine who is still unattached. It's so strange that I could bury the burning desire to be "in love" when I was in high school, goofing my ass off. Now that the books are closed and the lockers and hallways have gone, all I can think about is how I miss the sweaty palmed hand holds, the excitement of the dinner at the family's, my dad hating them etc.
Where are all the endless possibilities now that I have a driver's license and my own money? I'd still like to go to the movies while holding a clammy hand now and again. I'd like to have a little "second base" action going on. It's been so long I'm go to start purposely bumping to men just to get a quick fix of testosterone! I'm going to wait it out though. I'd rather buy KY in bulk in a few years then give it up to some loser with "mommy" issues, wearing Sponge-Bob pajamas, who doesn't know how I got through life not seeing all 3 Lord of the Ring movies. Where are you for F**ck's sake? Come out already, I've filed down my fangs so the biting should not hurt...Much.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment