It's kinda late depending on what you think is late. I'm coming off a buzz of vodka, tequilla margaritas, and non-stop laughing with my pals gay and straight. I'm ready for some good good loving. I'd like to remain who I am, and not get too distracted from my happiness and goals. However, a little crush on a cute stranger that's straight never hurt anyone right?
I've been eating really bad lately and not working out as much as I should, but I walked around with my head held high and my booty shaking back and forth.. booty back and forth.. booty back and forth and then stick it with a fork! My future path has yet to be mapped out. I get anxious about that and money..Then I start to pull my hair out. I can't wait to get it cut!
I just wanna look and feel like the sexy woman I know is lurking inside this body. When you know you look good, and when you feel good..It's always nice to have someone else notice, so you don't feel conceited and full of it. That's why your friends make the best mirrors. They can see things you don't or choose not to. If we all had our best friends who want the best for us in our bedrooms and bathrooms everyday telling us how great our shoes matched that outfit or that shirt IS too tight. Then we would go out the door in a good mood daring any nay-sayers to get the hell out of our way because we have friends that not only see the best in us but who likes and loves us just the way we are damnit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment